While awesome, the trip where I was supposed to install equipment cost about $4,000. I guess I can't count that as a business expense now since the business wasn't expanded. Too expensive for a vacation. Le sigh. I'll pay for that later, I'm sure.
Able to fix a naming issue with the 4 hotspots I picked up from New Hampshire. Unfortunately, it involved shipping stuff around. I bought another OG hotspot to replace one of the RAKs in Bellmont, which I think I previously listed as Cambridge. So that was $2000 I didn't want to spend to try and fix an issue. That increases my Fleet size to 10 hotspots in total. I also received the 6 Nebra units I ordered in Feb, only getting a few installed a few days before the end of the month. By month's end, my fleet had grown to 13 hotspots. Square Bamboo Antelope went live on 9/27 in Swansea, IL. Soft Hazelnut Snail went live on 9/28 in Edwardsvills, IL. Wild Red Scorpion went live on 9/30 in Belleville, IL. For Sept, I mined 44.17046363 HNT. I sold 23 on Binance for $18.45, for a total of $424.45. Witnesses made up 67.42% of the total mined, Challenges made up 9.87%, Beacons (PoC) made up 22.71% and packet transfers grew, but stil...
Appears that everything in the world is getting delayed do to social distancing constraints in the work place. There's a processor shortage, and microchip shortage, a labor shortage, etc... so, it looks like I won't be getting my equipment before I leave on a planned month long trip where I was going to be installing these devices in order to get the business rolling for summer, where I'll be staying in Kansas.
Comments
Post a Comment